A virtual office in China provides local businessmen and foreign investors with the opportunity to remotely operate a firm. Through a registered address and professional live communications, a virtual office in China helps investors stay connected with the rapidly expanding market. Detailed information about the requirements for having a virtual office can be given to you by our lawyers in China. Our team can also provide foreigners business consulting and tax strategies, if it is necessary.
Virtual office services in China
The concept of a virtual office is becoming increasingly popular among businessmen who open a company in China. The advantages of a virtual office in China include the following:
• a professional business address – a business location is important in Asia so choosing a virtual office in the business district or in the embassies area can benefit your interests;
• virtual offices are cheap and flexible – they can be purchased immediately through online services and don't require any capital investment, set-up fees or HR costs;
• China telephone number and fax number – businessmen who want to register a company in China need a local phone number and an office address;
• the use of meeting rooms and office facilities – a virtual office gives you the opportunity to use a high profile office building at a fraction of the renting or buying costs of such an address;
• telephone answering and mailing address – a professional receptionist will answer on behalf of your company, both in Chinese and English. The virtual office address can be used for accepting, sending and forwarding emails and secure transfer of documents 24/7.
If you want to start a business and need an office address, our Chinese attorneys can provide you with a personalized virtual office package according to your business needs. Our team of advisors can offer you a complete virtual office package.
We invite you to watch a video about the advantages of having a virtual office in China:
The virtual office package in China
Our Chinese law firm can assist in a number of business fields and offer you legal services in key areas of business. Our agents will help you buy and run a virtual office in China. Our complete virtual office package includes:
•a local business address in a Chinese city of your choice for future activities;
•a professional secretary and, if needed, support teams (ask our advisors for additional details);
•boardroom or office in a modern office building (partners and clients can be met here);
•mail collecting and forwarding in agreement with the established tasks;
•call forwarding in accordance with the mentioned instructions in this sense.
Why do I need a notable business address in China?
Entrepreneurs from abroad can benefit from a professional business address in China’s main cities if they want to implement the activities in a reliable and confident manner in a competitive market. Having a notable business address will help investors increase the confidence among important business players.
Why do I need virtual office services in China?
If you are seeking for a fast implementation of your operations on the Chinese market, then you should solicit virtual office packages that suit most your needs. A local phone number and call forwarding on request are among the facilities offered for foreigners who want to control their activities from abroad.
Are virtual office services expensive in China?
No, virtual office services are cheaper compared to the facilities of a traditional office in China. We remind that entrepreneurs from abroad can talk to one of our lawyers in China and ask extra information about the virtual office packages which are necessary at the beginning of the business in this country. You can count on our team of advisors who can handle the administrative tasks linked to a virtual office. Other services are available and one of our Chinese lawyers will help you decide what is best for your business needs in this country. Together with our team, your presence on the Chinese market will benefit from professional representation.
If you want to place your business in the proper location, feel free to contact our law firm in China for a virtual office offer.