must apply for a visa for China
, directly to the consulate. The Chinese authorities imposed a series of immigration regulations that can be explained by our Chinese lawyers
for Canadians who want to immigrate to this country. The visa formalities can be handled by our team, yet, one should know that the visa application must be made in person. Also, if you want to open a company in China as a Canadian citizen
, feel free to ask for our support and recommendations.
The visa application process for China
Besides the regulations imposed for the pandemic situation that must be respected by all foreigners entering China, Canadian citizens must observe the general rules for obtaining a visa. The Chinese Visa Application Service Center is in charge of visa applications, in cities like Ottawa, Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, and Calgary (the only 5 Chinese visa offices in Canada). Here is what you need to know about the visa application process if you want to immigrate from Canada:
- The visa application form must contain complete personal information.
- The Chinese authorities will ask for a valid passport for at least 6 months.
- A health certificate is required as part of the visa application. This must be validated by a health authority in China.
- A clear criminal record is required. The Chinese authorities have the power to verify the criminal record of a Canadian citizen who applies for a visa.
We remind you that the visa application
must be made in person, as the Chinese authorities require so. However, the entire visa application process can be prepared and overseen by our Chinese lawyers who know the immigration rules and who can provide the necessary support. Instead of dealing with rejection in a visa process, it is required to have the legal support of an experienced team of lawyers in China
. Canadians can get in touch with us and ask for legal support.
Types of visas for China
Canadian nationals need to apply for the proper type of visa, depending on the purpose of the visit or stay. Here are the main types of visas for China if you want to relocate from Canada:
- • The work visa or the Z visa is issued if you have a sponsor. This is the employer who offered the job.
- • The business visa is the M visa that can be obtained by Canadians who intend to do business in China.
- • The tourist visa is valid for 2 years and it is required for visit purposes in China.
- • A student visa is needed for Canadians who want to attend courses in China.
Would you like to immigrate to China from Canada
? Interested in relocation to China? Feel free to ask for the support of our Chinese lawyers
with experience in immigration matters.
Do I need to register in China?
Yes, Canadian citizens and all foreigners have 24 hours at their disposal, from the time of entry, to register with the Chinese authorities. There are strict rules for entering China, and persons who do not respect them can be fined or even sent to prison. The legal aspects for immigrating to China from Canada
can be entirely explained by one of our Chinese lawyers. Make sure you ask for legal support and pay attention to the formalities involved, in order to skip possible problems and difficulties. Our law firm in China
works with complete attention to the needs of our customers. We have experience in immigration matters and we can help Canadians enter China
with the proper type of visa.
What is the visa-free transit for Shanghai?
Canadians interested in visiting Shanghai, China can apply for the 144-hour visa-free transit in Shanghai. This is visa-free travel that is normally issued for foreigners who only transit China and have time for a short visit. Canadians and foreign nationals with a Canadian passport can apply for this type of visa with a single purpose: transit. If you believe you need such a visa, feel free to discuss with our team and find out all the details implicated.
Choosing our immigration lawyers in China
We have a dedicated team of lawyers in China
with experience in immigration matters. The visa and immigration for China
seem quite complex for foreigners who want to enter this country, so legal advice is required. You can rely on professionalism, proficiency, and transparency when it comes to the legal services offered by our advisors. Here are some facts and figures about China’s population:
- There are more than 1,4 billion people living in China, according to worldometers.info.
- More than 60% of the population in China is urban.
- By population, China ranks number 1 in the world.
- China represents around 19% of the world’s population.
Interested in immigrating to China from Canada
? Please feel free to contact our law firm in China
and ask for comprehensive assistance and support.