1. How can you open a business in China?
China encourages foreign investments and entrepreneurs can
open a business
here. However, it is recommended to request the services of a professional based in China who can assist you throughout the procedure.
2. What are the basic legal requirements for foreign investors in China?
3. Do you need special permits or licenses in China?
Import and export activities
and other businesses are regulated and entrepreneurs need to obtain special licenses or permits to be able to conduct commercial activities.
We invite natural persons and legal entities to watch a short presentation on the
frequently asked questions related to the legal system available in China:
4. How can a company be liquidated in China?
company can be liquidated
by a mutual shareholder decision or through a court order. Regardless the case, the company will need to be de-registered and the creditors will have to be paid.
5. How can you purchase a property in China?
purchase properties in China
, however, it is advisable to perform a real estate due diligence procedure before concluding the final sales agreement.
6. Do you need a visa to enter China?
will be issued according to the purpose of the visit: travel or business.
7. How can you obtain a resident permit in China?
8. What are the requirements regarding employment in China?
Chinese employment law
includes obligations for the employer but also for the employee and the manner in which a business/employment relationship can be terminated.
9. Are there any special requirements for marriage and/or divorce in China?
get married in China
. The experts at our law firm in China can help you get married or file for divorce.
10. How are individuals and companies taxed in China?
Corporate and individual taxation applies in China. The
corporate income tax
is 25% and various
double tax treaties
offer advantages for foreign investors in the country.